Comedy Hypnosis Shows
Learn more about all of the different hypnosis shows…Native Communities Dry Grad Native Casinos Christmas Party Colleges / University Corporate Fairs & Festivals NAAAW National Conferences & AGMs Treaty Days Bar Mitzvah & Bat Mitzvah
Searching for the right entertainer for your event is always the toughest part of organizing your next event, right? Wrong! You are doing everything right, especially now that you have found Scott Ward’s website! The most important thing to know about Scott Ward’s show is that it is a one-of-a-kind experience! He is the world’s first professional Aboriginal Comedy Hypnotist, and continues to be the top choice for events across North America!
Fairs, festivals, conferences, AGM’s – you name it, Scott has been there or is going there very soon! The performance is a light-hearted, humorous and hypnotic extravaganza where the audience becomes the star of the show! Have you ever wanted to see what it feels like to be hypnotized? It's a sensational feeling and the one thing Scott’s show receives from his audience: ZERO complaints! Its all about having fun and at the end of the night, walking away with a great big smile on your face. Scott Ward would be happy to entertain your guests!
Frequently Asked Questions
How long are your shows?
- Pick from a 45min, 60min, 90min, or 120min performances
Do you provide a PA system?
- When I drive – Yes
- When I fly – No
What are your basic requirements for a PA system?
- speakers large enough for the venue
- on stands and a sound mixer close by to plug into on stage
What are your basic requirements on stage?
- 20 Armless chairs on stage and 1 banquet table for props and a laptop (I also put chair signs on all the chairs on stage)
Do you require a sound guy?
- Smaller shows under 150 people in attendance – no
- Larger shows over 150 people in attendance – Yes
What items do you travel with?
- Laptop, Wireless Mic, Small Mixer, Cables, Sound Adapters, Stage Props, Clothing
General Booking FAQ:
How much do you charge?
It depends on what type of event. These are the questions we ask you to give a proper quote:
- What is the date of your event?
- How many days are you looking to book?
- How many days of travel are involved?
- How many people are you expecting?
- Is it a hypnosis show or a combo of a workshop/hypnotist show?
- Are there other performers at your event?
- Is this event going to be televised?
How far ahead should I be booking Scott?
- As much time as possible, however, I do take last minute bookings
What type of events do you perform at?
- I have been to almost every type of event large or small
We are doing a fundraiser – ‘can you give us a discount?’
- Absolutely – twist my rubber arm
What supplies do you require?
- Paper, pens, Colored markers, large white paper
- TV/DVD or Projector
How many people can be in your interactive workshops?
- 10 – 100
What ages can the participants be?
- ages 10 and up
How should I set up the room?
- In one large circle with ample room to move around outside the circle. (Larger hall or gyms or banquet rooms work nicely)
Accommodation & Travel FAQ’s:
What are your accommodation requirements in the city?
- Please book and pay for a business class room with internet connection and parking inside
What are your accommodation requirements in small communities?
- Local motel or teacher accommodations are fine with internet connection
Can you book your own room?
- Yes this can be arranged and our budget is 150/night
Do we book your flights?
- Yes – Please (With our office suggestions)
Do we book your flights or do you book your own?
- Canada Bookings: Our default is that you pay for flights and this can be arranged with the office booking coordinator
- USA Bookings: Our default is that we pay for flights
Appearances On TV
- APTN: Entertainment Beat – 2009
- APTN: National News – 2009
- CBC TV: Edmonton News – 2009
- MYTV: Episode on NAIG – 2009
- Citytv: Unlimited story – 2008
- DVD: Healing Our Spirit World Wide – 2006
- CTV: Indigenous Circle – 2006
- APTN: Daytime – 2006
- APTN: National News – 2006
- DVD: Esquao Awards Show – 2005
- CBC Radio: Edmonton – 2009
- CBC: PEI- 2009
- CBC: Yellowknife- 2009
- CKLB: Yellowknife- 2009
- WAWATAY Radio: – 2008
- Missinipi Broadcasting Corp: – 2008
- Native Yukon Radio: – 2008
- Pikangikum Local Radio: – 2007
- CBC North: – 2006
- NCI FM: Big Bear Breakfast Show – 2006
- CKLB: Yellowknife- 2006
- 830am: David Kirton, Saskatoon, 2005
- Spirit of Aboriginal Youth Magazine, Summer 2009
- WAWATAY News, 2008
- Unlimited Magazine, 2008
- First Nations Drum, 2007
- Spirit of Aboriginal Youth Magazine, 2006
- Native Journal, 2006
- Tribal Voice, 2006
- Yellowknifer, 2006
- Red Deer Advocate, 2005